Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

[writeclub] Day 6 #NaNoWriMo

Today was Day 6 for NaNoWriMo today and we set-up one of the big tables in the Learning Commons with a "reserved" sign for students participating in the month-long writing program. 



When National Novel Writing Month was mentioned we had three students interested in it, today at lunchtime we had eight students sitting around the table typing away. The students seem to be liking the little quote cards that I have been making in Canva; printed in 280 gsm card.


I have '1k', '2k' and '3k' badges for students that have made it past these milestones. The badges are not my idea, I have just adapted them for our kids.



The next write-in session will be on Friday with treats and more quote cards, I can't wait to read what the students have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment