Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Professional Placement: Australian Catholic University

Getting very excited about starting my professional placement next week.  I have managed to secure 10 days at ACU in Melbourne. They have been wonderful in accommodating Nicholas and some of his needs. It will however be a touch 10 days with my hubby pulling extra shifts and me having to use public transport in each day.

I also had the opportunity to go to Holmesglen TAFE learning Commons, but I desperately want to graduate in December and they could only place me in November. Both stellar organisations with dynamic and changing library environments.


So next Wednesday I start at ACU. There will be reflections on the blog, which link what it is that I am observing with what I am studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment