Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 6, 2018

A practical guide to setting up a coding club in your School Library

I was excited when I was asked to present at Edutech 2018 on Coding in Libraries as part of the Future Libraries Congress.

The experience was rich and broadened my professional horizons. I spent hours preparing for the event, so when the editor of WASLA contacted me and asked me to write an article for their journal, I jumped at the challenge.


So here is the link to my article, I'd love some feedback. My writing evolves with every article and I enjoy the process and the rigour that is involved.

I hope you enjoy the read.
Lawson, M. (2018). A practical guide to setting up a Coding Club in your School Library. IC3. Professional Journal Of The WA School Library Association, 8(No.2 July), 13-15. (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment